- July 25th: Since Bill and I have both been to London before, we didn’t feel the need to be in a mad rush to do anything touristy…so instead, we decide to catch up on sleep and then when we finally leave home, get on the first bus that goes by and see where that takes us. We ended up in Greenwich…really hungry!:)
- After the mini adventure and lunch we headed to The British Museum and spent a few hours there. Seeing the Rosetta Stone again was pretty cool. We met up with a close friend after and then spent the evening satisfying my craving for Indian food! I’m not sure how good the Indian good would be in Central Asia.
- July 26th: We spent the morning just hanging out at home and finally left home at 1pm and made our way to Borough Market and had some pretty amazing Chorizo sandwiches with a side of ‘Pimms’.
- We fly to St.Petersburg tonight. I’m a bundle of nervous energy at the moment. So far, we’ve not had to venture out of our comfort zone on this trip… And as much as we are looking forward to the adventure and new experiences, I’m a bit jittery.
- Will post first impressions of the city tomorrow.